• A traditional ogee style profile.
• The highest capacity PVC-U domestic rainwater systems on the market.
• Revolutionary designed with moulded water-tight seal and retaining clip pre-fitted for fast user friendly installation.
• Suitable for all properties old and new.
• Outlets can be connected to Square Line or Round Line downpipes.
• Internal/external angles and right/left hand stopends available.
• Running outlet designed to cope with above average rainfall.
• Fits 65mm Square, 68mm Round, 80mm Downpipe.
• Ideal for commercial, industrial and agricultural buildings. Suitable for any building with a large roof area.
• The vortex outlet design encourages the `swirling effect` of the water for greater water flow down the pipe.
• Complete with wide rubber seals which allows for optimum performance in all conditions.
• Innovative and clean modern appearance.
• Semi-Elliptical profile.
• High flow capacity – 11.8 litres/second, outlet in centre, 1.350 fall
• Connects to 110mm pipe and fittings.
• Silicone lubricant must be used on all installations (SL400).
• Attractive rectilinear profile.
• Flow capacity in excess of Half Round.
• Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation.
• Pre-lubricated gutter seals.
• Cost effective solution for both new build and refurbishment applications.
• Connects to most other metal or plastic systems using our extensive range of adaptors.
• Adjustable Angles 50° – 156° (RAS3) are available – all other angles can be fabricated. Please contact the technical department for further information.